3/30/15

Export PDF Dashboards CDE with PhantomJS

Export PDF Dashboards CDE with PhantomJS ?
When you publish dashboards in Pentaho with ctools (Pentaho CDF / CDE), it inevitably comes an awkward question (but justified) from your users:


"Did I save my dashboard PDF? »I tried to answer that question there some time in the article "PDF export your dashboards Pentaho CDE / CDFs."But the proposed implementation method based on the plugin CGG (Community Graphic Generator) and Pentaho Report Designer, although interesting, had never really given me full satisfaction (long and complex).It is ultimately through the expertise of a colleague Atol C & D (thank you Charly) and the study of a generic printing solution webpage I got a proper solution, namely the use of PhantomJS for PDF export through a Webkit browser piloted in Javascript.I propose in this paper to detail the implementation methodology PhantomJS in Pentaho, so you can provide your own dashboards a generic solution PDF Print reliable server

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment